|Frequently Asked Questions
- What Services Do You Offer?
- What Areas Do You Cover?
- Can You Access Any of the Local Military Facilities?
- How is In Home Pet Care Better Than a Kennel or Boarding Facility?
ProCare offers a wide range of yard, garden, household and pet services. See Services & Rates.
These services include lawn mowing, weeding, feeding, edging and watering. We can also provide flower and garden planting, weeding, watering and feeding. ProCare can also prune and trim bushes and most small to medium sized trees.
Around your home, ProCare can help with dishes, laundry, picking up groceries, prescriptions or dry cleaning, light home maintenance and repairs, transportation, and light house cleaning. We can also provide secure house sitting services; while you're away on vacation or business.
For your pets, ProCare can offer pet walking and exercise, potty breaks, light grooming, transportation, feeding, watering, overnight stays, poop removal and litter box cleanup, and cage cleaning.
We cover all Zip Codes in El Paso County.
Definitely. ProCare has secured authorized access to Peterson Air Force Base, Schriever Air Force Base, the United States Air Force Academy and Fort Carson. We have permission to provide our services to all on base housing facilities.
You have made the right choice to learn more about in home pet care with ProCare. The benefits to pet sitting vs. kennel boarding for you and your pets are tremendous. The primary benefit is that your pets will be able to stay in their own home where they are most comfortable and secure.
In home pet sitting is often cheaper than boarding if you have multiple pets, it is possibly more expensive if you have one pet and need multiple visits a day. This is a very personal choice. Comparing pet sitting to boarding is like comparing a cold outdoor shower with a nice warm bubble bath.
In home pet care eliminates most of the stress your pets feel when you leave them for short or long periods of time. Two great articles to read:
Home Dog Boarding Versus Kennels - The Pros and Cons
The Pros and Cons of Kenneling (Boarding) vs. Getting a Pet Sitter for Your Cat
Pets placed in Kennels often experience:
Benefits to in home pet care with ProCare:
- Small, cramped cages
- Loud, continuous barking
- Exposure to illness
- Experience a lot of stress
- Constant commotion with numerous employees and upset pets
- Only two to three short periods of outside time
- Most pets do not eat in kennels due to high levels of stress
- Not enough one-on-one attention
- An extra night stay due to limited pet pick up times
- Pets are in the comfort of their own home so they are more relaxed
- Your pet’s routine will remain the same, less stress
- 30 minutes or more of one-on-one loving attention
- Long walks and plenty of outside time
- Cuddle time and sweet talk
- Little or no stress (including you)
- Favorite toys and chew treats
- Special dietary needs or preferences
- Access to call your pet-sitter to check on your pets at anytime
- Daily texts, emails or phone calls
- Daily brushing
- No car rides to the kennel, I come to you, again less stress
- Your home is also cared for
- Your mail, newspapers, and packages will be taken care of
- Your plants will be watered
- Last but not least, your pets will be much happier and healthier!
©2010-2017 ProCare Home and Pet Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
ProCare is a bonded and insured provider of professional and affordable home and pet services including light lawn and garden, housecleaning, valet, house sitting, in-home security, dog walking, pet sitting, potty breaks, light grooming and pet transportation. ProCare is certified by Pet Sitters International, is a certified Red Cross Canine and Feline CPR/First Aid Instructor, is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and a member of the Colorado Springs Regional Business Alliance.
ProCare is the only home and pet care provider serving all of El Paso county including Black Forest, Calhan, Cascade, Chipita Park, Colorado Springs (Briargate, Broadmoor, Cimarron Hills, Cordera, Garden of the Gods, Garden Ranch, Gleneagle, Banning Lewis Ranch, Palmer Park, Rockrimmon, Stetson Hills, Valli-Hi, Village 7), Elbert, Ellicott, Falcon, Fort Carson, Fountain, Green Mountain Falls, Manitou Springs, Monument, Palmer Lake, Peterson AFB, Peyton, Ramah, Rush, Schriever AFB, USAF Academy and Yoder.
ProCare Home and Pet Services, LLC provides services to the following zip codes:
80106, 80132, 80133, 80808, 80809, 80817, 80819, 80829, 80831, 80832, 80833, 80840, 80864, 80902, 80903, 80904, 80905, 80906, 80907, 80908, 80909, 80910, 80911, 80913, 80914, 80915, 80916, 80917, 80918, 80919, 80920, 80921, 80922, 80923, 80924, 80925, 80926, 80927, 80928, 80929, 80930, 80938, 80951.